Bugg Speaks

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Steven P Jobs




Thursday, December 15, 2005

These Hands Were Made for Writing

Bugg's Take



Happened upon this interesting handwriting test while over at Catherine's blog.

Bearing in mind that the test asks you to write something or sign your name USING YOUR MOUSE.... which, in my book, hardly qualifies as my own handwriting... but anyway, I'm game for anything right?

So here it is:

Handwriting Analysis

What does your handwriting say about YOU?

The results of your analysis say:

1) You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.

Bugg: Design and symmetry! Right on! Love em! Once... in Secondary school, I lost my geometry set... and I cried the whole day (ok... maybe not the WHOLE day... ok... maybe I didn't exactly CRY... but I sure was upset). I missed my Compass, Set Square, Protractor and all those other fiddly little bits and pieces in the box.

2) You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.

Bugg: "Thinks before acting"? Sure. Why not? I'm certainly a thinking man's actor. In primary school, I had to act in a play... and I forgot my lines on stage. Boooyyyy....was I thinking before acting right there....


3) You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.

Bugg: See... this is where I have to disagree. Who says I live in the present? I bought these clothes MYSELF. No one gave them to me as presents. If anything, I'm living in the self-obtained.


4) You are not very reserved, impatient, self-confident and fond of action.

Bugg: A test of my English and punctuation skills eh? (Sorry Miss Bok, Sec 1 English teacher)

Either this line says that I'm:

- Not very reserved
- Impatient
- Self-confident
- Fond of action

OR

It says I'm:

- Not very reserved
- Not very impatient
- Not very self-confident
- Not very fond of action

I don't know which to be more appalled at...

- The analysis that the line provides
- Or my shockingly poor understanding of punctuation

5) You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.

Bugg: Like to bring attention to myself? why..for the life of ME ... would.... I.....like to bring attention to....MY....self...?

My conclusion on this test (sorry Cath, borrow your line)
90% accurate :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home