Bugg Speaks

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Steven P Jobs




Saturday, March 18, 2006

Lucky

Aye laddie...

It be St Patrick's Day.

Where the green beer flows freely. You know... luck 'o the Irish and all that...

Lucky.


Seems I have an strange affinity with that name/word/song/cat recently.

The hostel feline, so-named, has completely had me in his paws. I'm enamoured. captivated. mesmerized even...

Never figured myself for a cat lover until now.

Radiohead has been on my mind, and iPod a lot recently. And coincidentally (or perhaps, not so coincidentally), Lucky (from the groundbreaking OK Computer) is one of my favourite Radiohead tracks.

I'm on a roll,
I'm on a roll this time
I feel my luck could change.

Kill me Sarah,
kill me again with love,
it's gonna be a glorious day.

Pull me out of the aircrash,
Pull me out of the lake,
'cause i'm your superhero,
we are standing on the edge.

The head of state has called for me by name
but I don't have time for him.
It's gonna be a glorious day!
I feel my luck could change.


Lucky... indeed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home